Wood-plastic composites are based on high density polyethylene and wood fibers, which determine their own properties of plastics and wood.
1) Good processing performance Wood-plastic composites contain plastics and fibers, so they have similar processing properties to wood, can be sawed, nailed, planed, can be completed using woodworking utensils, and the grip force is significantly better than other synthetic materials. Mechanical properties are superior to wood materials.
The grip force is generally 3 times times that of wood and 5 times times that of a particleboard.
2) Good strength performance Wood-plastic composites contain plastic, so they have good elastic modulus. In addition, due to the inclusion of fiber and fully mixed with plastic, so with hardwood equivalent to pressure, flexural and other physical and mechanical properties, and its durability is significantly better than ordinary wood materials.
The surface hardness is high, generally is the wood 2--5 times.
3) water resistance, corrosion resistance, long service life Wood plastic materials and their products compared with wood, can resist strong acid alkali, water resistance, corrosion resistance, and do not reproduce bacteria, not easy to be moth-eaten, not long fungi.
Long service life of up to 50 years.
4) Excellent adjustable performance
Through additives, plastic can occur polymerization, foaming, curing, modification and other changes, so as to change the density of wood plastic materials, strength and other characteristics, but also to achieve anti-aging, anti-static, flame retardant and other special requirements.
5) with ultraviolet light stability, good coloring. 6) Its greatest advantage is to turn waste into treasure, and can be 100% recycled reproduction.
Can be broken down, will not cause "white pollution", is a real green environmental protection products.
7) wide source of raw materials
Plastic raw materials for the production of wood-plastic composites are mainly high-density polyethylene or polypropylene, wood fibers can be wood powder, bran or wood fiber, in addition to a small number of additives and other processing aids. 8) can be made as needed, any shape and size.