Slate / Embossed / Hand scraped / Crystal
Flooring Type Available
SPC, WPC, LVT Dry Back, LVT Click
4 inchx36 inch (101.6x914.4mm)
6 inchx36 inch (152 4x914.4mm)
5 inchx48 inch (127x1219.2mm)
6 inchx48 inch (152.4x1219.2mm)
7 inchx48 inch (177.8x1219.2mm)
9 inchx48 inch (228.6x 1219.2mm)
7 inchx60 inch (177.8*1524mm)
9 inchx60 inch (228.6x 1524mm)
7 inchx72 inch (177.8*1828.8mm)
9 inchx72 inch (228.6* 1828.8mm)
12 inch x12 inch (304.8x304. 8mm)
18 inch x18 inch (457.2*457.2mm)
12 inch x24 inch (304.8x609.6mm)
12 inch x36 inch (304.8x914.4mm)
24 inch x24 inch (609.6x609 6mm)
100% Virgin materials
Deep Embossed| Light Embossed| Hand scraped| Crystal| EIR|
Slate| Coral| Chop
UV Coating Glossy 14 degree -16 degree.
UV Coating Semi matt:5 degree-8 degree.
UV Coating Matte and Matte:3 degree -5 degree.
Home Decor&Commercial Decor
15 years to lifetime
500-3000SQM per color([Depends on different color grain)
USA Floor Score, European CE, ISO9001, ISO14000, SGS Report, Belgium TUV, France VOC; Unilin Patent licensing, France CSTB and so on.
1、Inspection Standards and Procedures of the Quality Control Department Extrusion Group
1. Purpose: To ensure the next procedure’s normal operation and reduce any unnecessary waste.
2. The inspector needs to ask about the following details of the products produced by current extrusion monitor, such as model, batch, wear-layer thickness. At the same time, exam ingredients currently used. If the ingredients are not in accord with what is required, please inform the extrusion monitor to correct immediately.
3. The surface of semi-finished products cutted should be no blemishes, bubbles, impurities, oil stains, dents, folding-materials, scratchs or delaminations between wear-layer, decoration film and bottom layer. If any of the above condition is found, please inform associated personnel to gather and store them separately with clear marks. To even serious ones, they need to be scraped and recycled.
4. 1) Warning standard of SPC Core: The length should be 1230mm±1mm, and width 970mm±2mm. (Exclude the white edge on both sides of the color film.)
When the product exceeds the above standard, the production personnel should be prompted to adjust.
When the thickness is more than 0.1mm or less than 0.2mm, associated personnel should gather the products up and store them separately with clear marks. Test the peel strength after cooling, including 60N/5cm and European standard with EN55N/5cm.
2) Warning standard of WPC Core: The length should be 1236mm±2mm, and width 965mm±2mm. When the product exceeds the above standard, the production personnel should be prompted to adjust. When products exceed this thickness standard(thickness 5.0mm±0.07mm, thickness 3.2mm±0.07mm), they need to be scraped and recycled. If any difference to the above standard is found during the random check, the production personnel should be reminded to adjust and strengthen the frequency of random check in the following manufacturing.
5. The production of different models and different batches of the same day are all required to take two samples each within two hours. The model and batch NO. should be marked on the back. One of them is for Quality Control Department to test the physical performance. And the other one is for testing the length and width(2h, 24h, UV or 24 hours after annealing). Pay attention to the film, any stain should be avoid. Pay attention to the filling of the process card. If any in-correction is found, promptly remind the extrusion personnel to correct it.
6. Single pallet stack height: SPC should be 100 pieces, WPC (3.2mm) with 250 pieces, and WPC(5.0mm) with 200 pieces(provisional).
7. Inspection Report must be filled each 2 hours. Fill it in advance if different types of products are applied to production as well as the formula. The contents filled in inspection report must be real. Make sure that the production monitor has confirmed and signed on the report before you leaving, otherwise it will be invalid.
1. Before cutting, check whether the product prepared has reached the full time with a constant temperature ;
2. To confirm whether the model is consistent with the process flowchart;
3. The semi-finished products of different models and batches should not be mixed on the same pallet.
4. When cutting, it is required that a single piece of with large defects should be picked out immediately and classified, then placed separately in order to not affect the next process.
1. Before forming, the operator shall test the machine according to the size and specifications on the process card. And confirm that the machine operates well in each section before normal production;
2. To compare whether the model to be divided is consistent with the process flowchart. If any abnormality occurs, inform the monitor and quality control immediately to confirm.
3. When forming, it is necessary to check whether the surface has any scratches. If there is, immediately stop the machine, then check and repair it as soon as possible to reduce the loss and waste.
Tenon and Notch Length: ±0.1mm
Tenon and Notch Thickness: ±0.1mm
Connection Gap: Longitudinal≤0.05mm, Horizontal≤0.1mm
Opposite Side Gap≤0.05mm, Straightness≤0.2mm, Straight Angle≤0.15mm
Locking Tension: wear layer 0.3mm≥150N/5cm
1. If the wear layer is 0.3mm, it should have the bevel effect, and symmetrical visual opposite with straight line.
2. If the wear layer≥0.4mm, the bevel of each piece should be 0.7-0.9mm.
3. If the wear layer≥0.5mm, the bevel of each piece should be 0.9-1.2mm
Except any special request of customers.
Bubble: Squint at a distance of 60cm from the naked eyes, and the surface must not have any bubbles;
Unstable Surface Sticking: None.
Hole: Squint at a distance of 60cm from the naked eyes, and the surface must not have any holes;
Bright side and speck: Bright side must be avoided. Bright speck can be handled with surface treatment according to different product. Then squint at a distance of 60cm from the naked eyes, the surface version should not be affected.
Impurity: Under natural light or fluorescent lamp, squinting at a distance of 60cm from the naked eyes, the product surface shall have no obvious scraps, thread and the other foreign matters. Furthermore, there should be no hard object on the back which can be felt. That's the principle.
Out of Register/Poor Printing: Under natural light or fluorescent lamp, squinting at a distance of 60cm from the naked eyes, it is not allowed to affect the appearance of the whole pattern.
Register/Alignment Side Difference: Under natural light or fluorescent lamp, the difference is within 2.0mm (including). And the appearance should not be affected when squinting at a distance of 60cm from the naked eyes.
Indentation/Dent: Under natural light or fluorescent lamp, squinting at a distance of 60cm from the naked eyes,product’s surface shall not have obvious indentation (nail impression, screw seal, bottom printing) and dent. In addition, its diameter shall be no more than 1.0mm and no more than 2 on each piece.
Bruise/Scratch: Under natural light or fluorescent lamp, squinting at a distance of 60cm from the naked eyes, the surface of the product should not have obvious scratches and indentation when touched by hands.
Dirt/Water Stain: No oil stains on the surface of the product.
Chromatic aberration: Under natural light or fluorescent lamp, observe with naked eyes from a 60cm distance after installing about 10 square meter.
1. There is no need to pack separately if without obvious chromatic aberration.
2. If the visual chromatic aberration of products is obvious, the chromatic aberration packaging must be distinguished and marked.
3. The whole batch of products shall not exceed two colors. Round Corners and Damaged Edges: Under natural light or fluorescent lamp,squinting at a distance of 60cm from the naked eyes, four sides ought to be no round corners and damaged edges.
UV gloss: Under natural light or fluorescent lamp, squinting at a distance of 60cm from the naked eyes, the surface needs to be flat, no UV paint accumulation, no obvious non-plate striations. In addition, the product should avoid moist and sticky feelings. The quality control personnel have to check whether the gloss of current packed products is uniform. If the deviation is large, it should be selected.
Attention: The quality control inspector needs to confirm whether current packed products’ model and specification consistent with process card or customer’s order. Different models should not be mixed, different batches should be packed separately and marked clearly.
1. Must check whether the semi-finished products is up to the full time with a constant temperature.
2. Must weigh the the coating weight of the coating wheel (bottom coating 7g/㎡, surface coating 4g/㎡) before UV coating process.
3. Observe the product appearance after UV coating all the time. UV curing must be thoroughly.
Frequently detect the UV lamp (single tube 500-800 hours) heat whether to match the speed of conveyor belt. Cured products should enjoy smooth feel. There can be no foreign bodies or impurities solidified on the surface.
4. Detecting the degree of the glossiness (6-8 degrees). The same batch and same model should not exceed 2 degrees.
5. The annealing high temperature tank speed must be operated according to scheduled speed. The water temperature must be set at a setting temperature and the temperature must be consistent.The freeze-water tank temperature is set at 12 degrees for the time being.
6. After products completely cooled, it will be able to test UV carved scraping resistance (≥2500g) and attrition resistance(≤0.015g/100 RPM).
7. Pay close attention to the process card, and different batches of the same model are not allowed on the same pallet.
8. The pile height of single pallet should not be over 80cm.
9. The inspection report should be filled in each 2 hours. (Except special circumstances).
The contents filled in inspection report must be real. Make sure that the production monitor has confirmed and signed on the report before you leaving, otherwise it will be invalid.
From the above inspection standards, you can learn that we always keep the best quality on each piece of floor. You can trust us.